Friday, January 14, 2005

WhAt A wEEk!!

This is week have certainly been TIRING, EXHAUSTING, BRAIN-EXHAUSTING, PAINFUL...Hmm..I'm glad that my management team for fsm is OVER!!!Hurray!!All those nights spent working on the production schedules, editing and standardising the format, ensuring that each "employee" is fully-utilised..

::Sun::Didn't start the week on the right note..Had a little tiff with him. I'm really SORRY for not spending enough time with you. Pls forgive me yar? Sch work beginning to take its toil on me. Lord, I want to place all my burden unto you.

::Mon::Had MP interview. It was kinda ok. Both Sandy & I were able to ans the qns tt were asked by our evaluator 1. But receive rather negative expression from our supervisor when we mentioned that the spreadsheet we did earlier was in the wrong format and she was like "SEE?!!".But its ok one..Finally decided on the type of napkin design and the colour of the table cloth.Yeah!!!his not angry with me liao! I guess I "OVER READ" his expression.

::Tue & Wed:: Spent the night working on the comic-strips placemats. Thankfully I had the assistance of my xiaomei, if not, I canNOT imagine completing it on time. Then, I didn't do the spreadsheet for my MP data analysis. I guess Sandy's quite disappointed in me yar..

::Thurs:: I went grocery shopping with my purchasers,ChunHua and Tammy..Then met Tammy in the evening for dinner before proceeding to buy the remaining ingredients...

::Fri::Was the management team for fsm..Everything went on kinda smoothly, the food was GGRREEAATT!!!I'm so glad that it worked out well in the end. Went swimming in the afternoon as the weather was PERFECT!!Glad I managed to let out the stress that had been suppressing me for the past week.

OOH!!!..today is Sophie's birthday...HaPPy BiRthDay gal!!!

Ok..I gotta end here.Need to study for my term tests next week. Lord, I just pray that I can achieve the goals that I have set out earlier. Please be there with me for each paper.Amen.

No comments: